Harry Lime's Erotica Corner

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog Entry of 12/13/11

Story Update

The Romantic story of professional golfer Guinevere "Goldie" Jones is finished. It was a very happy ending. The last 3 chapters of the Queen of the Nile is already outlined and will be posted within the next week. Wrote a silly little story about a 16 year old boarding school girl with a bladder problem and a very dedicated Nun devoted to strict discipline. I got the idea from a new friend I made on another site who is into that fetish of special water sports. She seems normal in every other respect so I thought it would be nice to write a little tribute story to her originality. I have had a lot of experience with strict nuns and I assure you I have nothing but the greatest respect for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment